MKS SBASE is a latest motherboard for 3D Printer ,designed by Makserbase (MKS).
It is based on ARM platform and uses 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768.
1. Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768, and improve its performance highly.
2. Support highly modular open source firmware , easy for secondary development.
3. Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer.
4. Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-microstep and with excellent cooling.
5. Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage .
6. Using high quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling.
7. Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input.
8. Good to work with LCD12864 and MKS TFT touch screen.